The Amp Nation Power Rankings are back for another week. The top five teams remain the same this week as each pulled out a victory in Week 13.I went through and ranked all 32 teams this week and will do so for the rest of the season. One new team in the Top 10 this week, which means one team is out as well; check out the rankings below to see who they are.
Check out the previous weeks Power Rankings here.
- Dallas Cowboys (11-1) (ESPN #1) – Remain at 1
Tough road win over Minnesota, but it sure is nice to see Dallas win games they usually find a way to lose. The offense wasn’t on point, but it was good to see the defense could at least keep that poor Minnesota offense in check.
- Oakland Raiders (10-2) (ESPN #3) – Remain at 2
The Raiders got down early in this game but were able to score four straight touchdowns after being down 24-6 at home. The defense stiffened up and stopped bleeding points and yards to Buffalo to pull out another victory.
- New England Patriots (10-2) (ESPN #2) – Remain at 3
Yeah they looked good but they beat a Rams team at home that had to travel across the country and was starting a rookie QB. They should have won this game by more than they did.
- Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) (ESPN #4) – Remain at 4
A week after getting embarrassed by the Buccaneers, they turn around their performance against a reeling Panthers team. Looked much better this week, but who are they really??
- Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) (ESPN #7) – Remain at 5
They just keep on winning. Since starting the season 2-2, they are 8-1 and only one game behind the Raiders for the AFC West. No Turnovers and defense are the key to this team, oh and Tyreek Hill is becoming a pretty decent player.
- Detroit Lions (8-4) (ESPN #8) – Up 1
Matthew Stafford continues to impress this season with his #1 target retiring. Golden Tate had a big game against the Saints.
- Denver Broncos (8-4) (ESPN #9) – Down 1
This offense just continues to struggle. Luckily they kept Bortles in check and only allowed 10 points and got a defensive touchdown as well to stay alive in the AFC West.
- Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) (ESPN #5) – Up 2
Talk about taking advantage of the oppositions mistakes. Eli struggled in this game and Ben didn’t, that was the difference.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5) (ESPN #12)– Up 5
Winston has kept this team in division race this season and the defense is starting to come alive and get healthy. It’s a good time of year for that to happen and be playing well.
- New York Giants (8-4) (ESPN #14) – Down 2
Just when it looks like the Giants are one of the best teams in the league, they do the Giants thing to do and look absolutely terrible. The defense is playing well, but that doesn’t matter if they can’t score points.
Biggest Jump: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Biggest Drop: Atlanta Falcons
Dropped out of Top 10: Atlanta Falcons
Rest of the League Outside the Top 10:
- Baltimore Ravens (7-5) – ESPN #6
- Atlanta Falcons (7-5) (ESPN #8) – ESPN #10
- Washington Redskins (6-5-1)
- Miami Dolphins (7-5)
- Houston Texans (6-6)
- Buffalo Bills (6-6)
- Minnesota Vikings (6-6)
- Tennessee Titans (6-6)
- Green Bay Packers (6-6)
- Indianapolis Colts (6-6)
- New Orleans Saints (5-7)
- San Diego Chargers (5-7)
- Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1)
- Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1)
- Philadelphia Eagles (5-7)
- Carolina Panthers (4-8)
- Los Angeles Rams (4-8)
- Chicago Bears (3-9)
- New York Jets (3-9)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10)
- San Francisco 49ers (1-11)
- Cleveland Browns (0-12)